Lenovo L14C3K31 Tablet PC Batteries 3.75V 9600mAh/36Wh
Lenovo L14C3K31 Tablet PC Batteries
|Category:||Tablet PC Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
LENOVO YOGA Tablet 2 1051F Series
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Lenovo LP03XL come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
LENOVO 0A36280 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad X220 X220t X220 Tablet 19+
LENOVO 121001229 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Idepad A1 A1-07 Tablet
LENOVO 31504218 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo IdeaCentre Flex 20
LENOVO 45N1727 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 10
LENOVO L10M2121 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo IdeaPad K1 Tablet PC
LENOVO L11C2P32 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo S6000 S6000-F
LENOVO L12N2P01 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo MIIX2 10 Series
LENOVO L12T1P3 Battery
Replacement for lenovo ideapad A2107A A2207 A2 Tablet
LENOVO L12T1P3 Battery
Replacement for LENOVO IDEATAB A2107 A2207 TABLET L12T1P31 BL195 1ICP48/67/8
LENOVO L13D1P32 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Ideapad A8-50 A5500
LENOVO L13D2E31 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 Pad B6000 Series L13D2E31
LENOVO L13D3E31 Battery
Replacement for LENOVO YOGA TABLET B8000 B8000-F 10inch
LENOVO L13M4P21 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Yoga 2 11
LENOVO L14C3K31 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Yoga Tablet2 1050F YT2-1051F
LENOVO L14D2P31 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Tab 2 X30F X30M A10-70F
LENOVO L14M2P21 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo S41-70 S41-70AM