DELL 1KFH3 Laptop Batteries 11.1V 66WH
DELL 1KFH3 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Model Numbers:
Inspiron 14 (3451) (3458) P60G
Inspiron 14 (545) (5455) (5458) P64G
Inspiron 15 (3551) (3558) P47F
Inspiron 15 (5551) (5555) (5558) P51F
Inspiron 17 (5758) P28E
Vostro 14 (3458) P65G
Vostro 15 (3558) P52F
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for DELL 1KFH3 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
DELL 01H Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 1525 14 1440 Series
DELL 01X284 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 8500/8500M/8600/8600M Latitude D800 Precis
DELL 04YRJH Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 13R 14R N4010 15R 17R Series
DELL 092YR1 Battery
Replacement for DELL X3PH0 X3PHO STANDARD RECHARGEABLE LI-ION
DELL 0G05YJ Battery
Replacement for DELL Alienware 14 A14 M14X R3 R4 69Wh
DELL 0G33TT Battery
Replacement for DELL Alienware 17 18 17x 18x 86WH
DELL 0HTR7 Battery
Replacement for Dell XPS 15z L511Z
DELL 0KGNX1 Battery
Replacement for DELL 0KGNX1 BTYGAL1 Series
DELL 0PD19 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 15 5445 5448
DELL 0XXDG0 Battery
Replacement for Dell Vostro 3300 3350 Series(40Wh)
DELL 191YN Battery
Replacement for DELL Alienware 15 ALW15ED-1828 191YN ALW15ED
DELL 1KFH3 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 5558 5758 Vostro 3458 3558
DELL 1X2TJ Battery
Replacement for Dell 06TYC2 1X2TJ Series
DELL 21CP5/63/10 Battery
Replacement for 2H2G4
DELL 245RR Battery
Replacement for Dell XPS 15 9530 Precision M3800
DELL 271J9 Battery
Replacement for Dell Latitude 13 7000 Series
DELL 2NJNF Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 15z-5523 14z-5423 Series
DELL 2T6K2 Battery
Replacement for Dell Mini 1012 Series
DELL 2XRG7 Battery
Replacement for DELL Inspiron M101z
DELL 2XRG7 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron M101 M101C M102ZD Series