UNIWILL 23-UD7010-0F Laptop Batteries 14.8V 4400mAh
UNIWILL 23-UD7010-0F Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
ABS Mayhem G1
ACMA Elite N258KA
AMAX Elite N258KA
AVERATEC 6100 Series
AVERATEC 6128, 6128H
AVERATEC 6130, 6130H
AVERATEC 6130H1, 6130HS
AVERATEC AV6130H1-10, AV6130HS-20
CYBER POWER Xployer X5-4000
CYBER POWER Xployer X5-5000
CYBER POWER Xployer X5-6000
Fujitsu Amilo A-1630
Fujitsu Amilo A1630
Fujitsu Amilo D-1840 Fujitsu Amilo D1840
Fujitsu Amilo D-1845 Fujitsu Amilo D1845
Fujitsu Amilo A-1630 Widescreen Fujitsu Amilo A1630 Widescreen
MAX GROUP MaxNote 9064
MAX GROUP MaxNote 9258
MAX GROUP MaxNote U-258KA
MAX GROUP MaxNote U-258KO
MICRON Transport T3000
MICRON Transport X3000 MICRON Transport X3100
MPC TransPort T3000
MPC TransPort X3000, X3100
MWAVE Mwave N258KA
PC CLUB EnPower ENP 75803 Mythos Trito
PC CLUB EnPower ENP75803 Mythos Triton
PC CLUB Enpower Mythos Triton
SUPER TALENT N258SAX
UNITED MICRO N258KA
UNITED MICRO N258KAO
UNITED MICRO N258KAX
UNITED MICRO N258SA
UNIWILL N258AS, N258AX
UNIWILL N258KA, N258KAO
UNIWILL N258SA, N258SAO
UNIWILL N258SAU, N258SAX
XTERASYS XteraNote N258
XTERASYS XteraNote N258KA
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for UNIWILL 23-UD7010-0F come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.