SAMSUNG AA-PB5NC6B Laptop Batteries 11.1V 4400mAh
SAMSUNG AA-PB5NC6B Laptop Batteries
|Size:||204.05 x 48.95 x 21.05 mm|
Compatible Model Numbers:
|Samsung NP-Q35||Samsung NP-Q45|
|Samsung Q35 Series|
|Q35-T2300 Caderu||Q35-T2300 Cotezaa||Q35 XIC 5500|
|Q35 XIH 2300||Q35 XIP 2300|
|Samsung Q35 Pro Series|
|Q35 Pro T5500 Bitasa|
|Samsung Q45 Series|
|Q45 Aura T7100 Duke||Q45 WEV 7100|
|Samsung Q70 Series|
|NP-Q70||Q70 XEV 7100|
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for SAMSUNG AA-PB5NC6B come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
SAMSUNG AA-PB0NC4B/E Battery
Replacement for Samsung NP-R20 NP-R25 NP-X11 NP-X1 NT-X1 Series
SAMSUNG AA-PB0NC6B Battery
Replacement for R50 M50 Series
SAMSUNG AA-PB2NC6B Battery
Replacement for SAMSUNG NP, P50, P60, R45, R60, R65, X60, X65 series
SAMSUNG AA-PB5NC6B Battery
Replacement for NP-Q35 NP-Q45 Q35 Q45 Q70 series
SAMSUNG SSB-P10CL Battery
Replacement for Samsung P10 Samsung P20
SAMSUNG SSB-P30LS Battery
Replacement for Samsung P30 P35 Series
SAMSUNG SSB-Q30LS3 Battery
Replacement for Q30 Series
SAMSUNG SSB-X10LS6 Battery
Replacement for Samsung X10 Samsung X05
SAMSUNG SSB-X15LS6/E Battery
Replacement for Samsung X15 X20 X25 X30 X50 M40 Series