HTC B0PGE100 Cell Phone Batteries 3.83 DVC 2840 mAh/10.87Whr
HTC B0PGE100 Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
HTC One M9 Hima Ultra 0PJA10 M9+ M9pt
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for HTC B0PGE100 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
HTC 35H00207-01M Battery
Replacement for HTC One M7 Internal Battery 2300mAh
HTC 35H00214-00M Battery
Replacement for HTC One Internal M8 Battery 2600mAh 3.8V
HTC B0PGE100 Battery
Replacement for HTC One M9 Hima Ultra 0PJA10 M9+ M9pt
HTC BL01100 Battery
Replacement for HTC A320 Desire C Golf One V a320e
HTC BL83100 Battery
Replacement for HTC Droid DNA ADR643
HTC BM35100 Battery
Replacement for HTC One X G23 S720E One X+ S728E 720T 2100mAh with tools
HTC BO58100 Battery
Replacement for HTC One Mini M4 601e 603E 1800mAh
HTC BO58100 Battery
Replacement for HTC One Mini M4
HTC S720e Battery
Replacement for HTC One X S720e 35H00187-01M 1800mAh +Tools