LG BL-48TH Cell Phone Batteries 3.8V 3140MAH
LG BL-48TH Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
LG F240 F240L F240S F240K E980 E988
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for LG BL-48TH come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
LG BL-48TH Battery
Replacement for LG Optimus G Pro BL-48TH E980 E985 F240K +Tools
LG BL-52UH Battery
Replacement for LG L65 D285 VS876 BL52UH Lucid 3
LG BL-59UH Battery
Replacement for LG G2 Mini D620 LTE D620R D618 D610
LG BL-T5 Battery
Replacement for LG F180L/S/K Optimus G (LG Gee)
LG BL-T7 Battery
Replacement for LG Optimus G2 D800 D801 D802 D803 VS980 LS980 with tools
LG BL-T8 Battery
Replacement for LG G Flex D950 D955 D958 D959 F340 LS995 +Tools
LG BL-T9 Battery
Replacement for Google Nexus 5 LG D820 D821 2300mAh 3.8V