LENOVO BL197 Cell Phone Batteries 3.7V 2000mah/7.4wh
LENOVO BL197 Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Lenovo S868T S720 S720i S750 A798T A800 S899T A820 S870E A820T
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for LENOVO BL197 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
LENOVO BL171 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo A60 A500
LENOVO BL192 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo A529 A680 A590 A300 A750 A388T
LENOVO BL197 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo S868T S720 S720i S750 A820T A798T A800 A820
LENOVO BL198 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo S880 S890 S920 A830 A850 A860E A678T K860
LENOVO BL203 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo A278T A365E A308T A369 A66 A318T
LENOVO BL203 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo A308T A318T A365E A369 A66
LENOVO BL204 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo A670T A586 A630T A765E A696
LENOVO BL212 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Golden Warrior S8 S898T+ A708T A628T A620T
LENOVO BL215 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Smartphone S960 S968T VIBE X
LENOVO BL219 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Smartphone A850+ A916 A880 A889 S856
LENOVO BL242 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo A6000 A6000 Plus Lemo K3 K3-W K3-T
LENOVO BL253 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo A2010 A2800-D A3600d a2580 a2860 A3800d