New battery BP1900 Replacement Batteries 7.2V(7.2V/7.2B) 1860mAh/13.3Wh
New battery BP1900 Replacement Batteries
|Replacement Battery, Brand New
|Estimated Shipping Date:
|1 - 2 business days at the earliest. (Delivery will be delayed during holidays)
|Estimated Delivery Date:
|7 - 20 business days at the earliest. (Delivery will be delayed during holidays)
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
li-ion battery, Pile Li-ion
1860mAh 7.2V(7,2V/7,2B) 13.3Wh
Application: Samsung NX1 Smart Camera Battery
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for New battery BP1900 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
SAMSUNG SM-R750 Battery
Replacement for Samsung Gear S SM-R750
SAMSUNG SBL160 Battery
Replacement for SAMSUNG SC-W SC-W61 SC-W62
SAMSUNG SB-L160 Battery
Replacement for SAMSUNG SC-L550 SC-L600 SC-L610 SC-L630 SC-L650
SAMSUNG LSSP482230AB Battery
Replacement for SAMSUNG Galaxy Gear 1 SM-V700
SAMSUNG HYLB-1061B Battery
Replacement for SAMSUNG SC-L SC-L520 SC-L530
SAMSUNG GH43-04699A Battery
Replacement for Samsung Gear S3 frontier (SM-R760) / Samsung Galaxy Gear S3
SAMSUNG EB-BR800ABU Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Watch R800
SAMSUNG EB-BR800ABU Battery
Replacement for Samsung Gear S4 SM-R800 SM-R805 SM-R810 Smart Watch
SAMSUNG EB-BR730ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Gear S2 3G SM-R730 R730V R730A
SAMSUNG EB-BR720ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Gear S2/S2 Classic R720 R720X
SAMSUNG EB-BR382FBE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Gear Live SM-R382
SAMSUNG EB-BR380FBE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 SM-R380, SM-R381
SAMSUNG EB-BR365FBE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro Sports Bands
SAMSUNG BP1900 Battery
Replacement for Samsung NX1 Smart Camera