Samsung EB-BA500ABE Cell Phone Batteries 3.8V 2300mah/8.74WH
Samsung EB-BA500ABE Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500 A5000 A5009
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Samsung EB-BA500ABE come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
SAMSUNG EB-BA500ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy A5 SM-A500 A5000 A5009
SAMSUNG EB-BA700ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy A7 A700 A700FD A700S A700L
SAMSUNG EB-BA800ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy A8 SM-A8000 EB-BA800ABE
SAMSUNG EB-BG920ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S6 Internal Battery G920F
SAMSUNG EB-BG920ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S6 G9200
SAMSUNG EB-BN910BBE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note 4
SAMSUNG EB-BN920ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Internal