Nintendo HDH-003 Replacement Batteries 3.8V 3570mAh/13.6Wh
Nintendo HDH-003 Replacement Batteries
Compatible Model Numbers:
For Nintendo Switch Lite
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Nintendo HDH-003 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
NINTENDO 1300mAh-(3DS)CTR-003 Battery
Replacement for Nintendo switch ns pro wiiu wiiu 3DS 2DS
NINTENDO HAC-003 Battery
Replacement for Nintendo Switch HAC-003
NINTENDO HAC-006 Battery
Replacement for Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Fits HAC-006 Left Right
NINTENDO HDH-003 Battery
Replacement for Nintendo Switch Lite
NINTENDO KTR-003 Battery
Replacement for Nintendo 3DS N3DS
NINTENDO SPR-003 Battery
Replacement for Nintendo 3DS XL And 3DS XL
NINTENDO WUP-012 Battery
Replacement for Nintendo Wii U Gamepad Controller
NINTENDO WUP012 Battery
Replacement for Nintendo Wii U Remote Controller