MEDION 40004490(P) Laptop Batteries 14.80 V 6000.00mAh
MEDION 40004490(P) Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
ADVENT 7036 battery, ADVENT 4047 battery
Acer Aspire 1360 battery Aspire 1363LCi-XPP battery
Acer Aspire 1500 battery, Aspire 1501 battery,
Aspire 1502 battery
Acer Aspire 1520 Series battery ,
Acer Aspire 1522LMi-XPP battery,
Acer Aspire 1524WLMi-XPH battery
Wistron MS2136 battery, Wistron MS2143 Series battery
MEDION MD40100 battery,MEDION MD40673 battery ,
MEDION MD40993 battery, MEDION MD41300 battery,
MEDION MD41700 battery, MEDION MD41180 battery
LIFETEC LT40100 battery,LIFETEC LT41300 battery,
LIFETEC LT41700 battery
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for MEDION 40004490(P) come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
MEDION 40004490(P) Battery
Replacement for MEDION MD40100 MD40673 MD40993 MD41300 MD41700 Series